Creative Team Leader, Art Director, Content Creator
Multi-disciplinary Art Director and with deep experience in content creation, particularly in the format of Motion Graphics for both broadcast and online. Critical thinker and a quick study. Works well with tight timetables and can work with or without a team. Extensive knowledge in content creation and creative project management, creative team management and development, post production and video production. Comfortable working on any aspect of creative projects from conception, production and final delivery. Possesses practical knowledge in audio production, 3D modeling and animation, online marketing, and digital product development.
Creative team management & development • New Business Development • Client Relations • Strategic Planning • Content Creation • Post Production • Video Production • Art Direction • Graphic Design • Motion Graphics
SPECIALTY TOYS DIRECT INC. / www.stdi.ca
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada / DEC. 2016 - Current
POSITION: CREATIVE DIRECTOR / PRODUCT MANAGER
DESIGNER BLOOMS/ www.designerblooms.com
Paranaque City, Philippines / OCT. 2014 - OCT. 2016
One of Manila’s most well known and premium retail brands for artificial and fresh flowers. Over 20 years in the business, with over 100 full-time staff and ten retail outlets across Metro Manila.
POSITION: VICE PRESIDENT / DESIGN AND RETAIL
Lead creative for all company branding, store design, and online sales. Develop new products that service new market segments in particular online. Supports the development of new business, financial direction and all marketing efforts.
• Overhauled online business from new online store, new products, seasonal marketing strategies, and online store delivery system. This resulted in overall increase of gross sales contribution from 3% to over 15% for peak season gross sales.
• Improved overall corporate branding: complete brand identity strategy, new retail design and experience, and all marketing and print materials.
• Lead strategic marketing and promotion partnerships with prominent premium local brands leading to an overall company gross sales increase of over 20% for peak season sales for Valentine’s Day and over 35% for Mother’s Day.
BLUERAIN MULTIMEDIA DESIGN, INC. / www.thisisbluerain.com
Makati City, Philippines / JUNE 2004 - OCT. 2014
One of Manila’s pioneer boutique post production facilities that specialize in motion design, servicing clients both locally and abroad. A fixture in the Philippines’ MTV production scene and quickly graduating to full broadcast projects, Bluerain became known as a go-to shop for Motion Graphics.
POSITION: FOUNDER / CREATIVE AND BUSINESS DIRECTOR
Responsible for all creative and business direction and development. Development of creative department from hiring to promotion and mentoring. Lead new business development and new technology integration.
• Completed over 500 corporate projects for multinational companies, and serviced long-term clients in the UK, USA, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, and the Philippines
• Hired and trained all creative and client-servicing employees that included over 20 full-time artist, 5 client servicing staff and 40 freelance post production practitioners over ten years.
• Creation of overseas client workflow, post production workflow, configured and developed all software & hardware requirements
• Clients include Unilever Worldwide, Nike, P&G, Nestle, Coke, Jollibee, Seafood City, Globe Telecom, Smart Telecom, Bangko Sentral, Knorr, Philip Morris, etc.
FREELANCE COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR / CO-DIRECTOR / www.greggarcia.net
JUNE 2013 - CURRENT
Continues to be active in the content creation field as a freelance creative for broadcast projects.
• Completed as Codirector over two dozen projects to date
• On-site Editor, Compositor, and Second Unit Director
• Clients include Smart Telecom, P&G, Honda, Unilever, and Nestle
Makati City, Philippines / JUNE 2007 - 2009
Directing collective of freelance directors specializing in post-heavy and graphic-based production.
POSITION: FOUNDER / COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
• Produced and Codirector of multi-awarded MTV Productions
• Guest Speaker at Graphika Manila, Manila’s premiere Design Conference
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE MASTER’s DEGREE
UNIVERSITY OF ASIA & THE PACIFIC 1999-2001
BACHELOR OF ARTS
UNIVERSITY OF ASIA & THE PACIFIC1995-1999
Final Cut Pro
Greg Garcia / Email: email@example.com / Mobile: +63 917 811 7108 / Portfolio: greggarcia.net